7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
- Plan and execute local logistics strategies and processes to achieve delivery on time
- Assist management to collect data for analysis and report purposes, and initiate improvement initiatives if appropriate
- Optimize truck capacity usage to minimize delivery cost
- Provide constructive solutions to operational challenges to enhance productivity
- Establish effective communication with warehouse, 3PL delivery teams and store outlets, and tackle issues to ensure fulfillment of contractual service commitments to customers.
- Handle customers’ inquiries and complaints related to delivery, billing statements preparations and validations
- Investigate incidents and take appropriate corrective/preventive actions promptly
- Diploma holder or above, preferably in Supply Chain, Logistics Management or related field
- Demonstrate basic knowledge in warehousing, distribution, transport, inventory and supply chain processes
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience in similar role
- Able to work independently as well as a team member
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint) would be an advantage
- Immediate available is preferred
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results