7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Food Safety Senior Officer
Is this your next challenge in food safety?
- Perform food safety corrective actions verification in stores
- Lead Food Safety team to provide Food Safety training/coaching to strengthen Food Safety focus with the Store operation team members
- Support Food Team in Food Safety and Hygiene training and improvements at Hot Shot counters
- Track Hot Shot counter performance relating to food safety
- Monitoring the implementation of the DF requirements in hot shot counters
- Identify areas of improvement to continuously improve the hygiene and food safety in stores
- Site visit on new/ refit / remodeling store
- Conduct on site root cause investigation on food safety issue at Hot Shot counters.
- Participate in food safety related complaint investigation.
- Ad hoc Food Safety projects e.g. working with Pest Control and Cleaning Chemical suppliers, Third Party Laboratory and other projects provided by Head of Food Safety & Regulatory Affairs
Do you have experience in food safety?
- A food safety/technical professional with a Degree in Science –preferably in Food Science and Technology
- Minimum 5 years' relevant experience of food safety and hygiene management, and with experience across several categories of food and beverage products.
- Familiar with basic and fundamental of food science – what makes a product safe to eat
- Understands good hygienic and good manufacturing practises for the safe and hygienic production, storage and selling of products
- A good understanding of food safety requirements for pre-packaged products and ready to eat products
- Familiar with the country/locations Food Regulatory Requirements
- Experience in the retail environment, particularly in supermarkets is an added advantage
- Knowledge of food safety systems like HACCP and FSSC 22000/ BRC is preferable
- Management of customer complaints, particularly carrying out thorough investigations and troubleshooting
- Attention to detail with analytical mind set, demonstrated ability to identify trends
- Excellent communication skills, able to communicate and collaborate across teams and levels; with the ability to present coherently and succinctly
- Flexible and adaptable in ways of thinking
- Strong project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (both Chinese and English)
- Fluent in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral