7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Reporting to Operations Manager, the incumbent will be leading store group for achieving sales, gross profits, expenses budgets, key store performance indicators and ensuring compliance to legislations.
Is this your next challenge in Store Operations?
- Coaching company store-in-charges and franchisees for identifying sales opportunity, handling customer services and operations standards proactively
- Identify and develop high potential's staff to build future talent pool for the company
- Lead franchisees and advise their activities to achieve long term sustainability of franchisee relationship
- Learn and communicate new programmes, policies and procedures to assigned store group effectively to ensure proper execution in accordance with company requirements
- Provide market intelligence and store feedback to management timely
Do you have experience in Store Management?
- Form 5 or above
- Minimum 5 years supervisory experience in handling multiple stores in retail or catering industry
- Solid store operations knowledge and time management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- A good mentor and teammate who can communicate and influence others effectively
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and work towards continuous improvement
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Area Manager In Training
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral