7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Head of Construction, 7-Eleven
Is this your next challenge in construction project management?
The challenge is to:
- Oversees and responsible for a team consisting of Construction Project Management, Layout & Store Design and Administration.
- Lead all facets of project management (budgets, schedule, procurement, quality and risk) for individual store development (new/refits/refresh) projects including planning, construction, occupancy and closeout within the timeline and set budget.
- Interface and effectively communicate directly with key stakeholders and project peers (Operations / Marketing / Commercial / Contractors) to help define project requirements, prepare the scope of work, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimation / budgeting, work plan schedule and milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Supervises progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, and approved timelines. Reports status and variances. Builds action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule.
- Implement change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure business and line management approvals, and issue change orders. Assess change requests to determine impacts to scope, budget, schedule, quality and risk.
- Work across functions and deliver year on year build cost reductions, without impacting the customer experience or impairing operational team members.
- Develop the team and provide timely mentoring, feedback, leadership support to achieve company goal. Conduct and ensure the completion of performance reviews and make effective staffing decisions.
Do you have experience in store development and construction management in retail industry?
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Engineering, Construction Management or a related field.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant working experience in HK/Macau in the retail industry, of which at least 3-5 years in managerial position.
- Qualified professional certifications, such as PMP or ACP, would be desirable.
- Knowledge of building standard/regulatory standards and an understanding of store licensing requirements is essential.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels.
- Establishment and drive in the change management process.
- Creativity, self-motivation with good interpersonal and influencing communication skills.
- Strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral