DFI Retail Group (the ‘Group’) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 31st December 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,200 outlets and employed some 230,000 people. The Group had total annual sales in 2021 exceeding US$27 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Is this your next challenge in Lease Management?
- Accountable for sourcing, acquisition of new sites as well as lease renewals of existing stores
- Liaise and maintain excellent relations with internal departments, all major property developers, government bodies, landlords, agents and external contractors, etc.
- Conduct market research for recommendation in new locations and market rent for reference
- Maintain filing system and related documentation
Do you have experience in Property?
- Degree holder in Business, Real Estates, Surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in sizeable retailer or major developers
- Attentive to details and enjoy contact and negotiation with external parties
- Good negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese Word Processing
If you have the right skills and experience, this is an opportunity to build your career with Pan Asia’s leading retailer.
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral
Powered by PageUp
Please feel free to contact us with your questions.
Tel: (852) 2299 8150
Click here to view Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS).