7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Senior Product Development Specialist (Food)
Is this your next challenge in food product development?
- Understand customers’ needs and formulate the corresponding range, space, buying and pricing strategies for the assigned ready-to-eat fresh food categories to maximize customers’ satisfaction and thus category performance
- Ensure efficient and profitable management of the product development process including supplier liaison, price negotiation, innovating packaging, cost management, marketing and establishing operational and merchandising guidelines.
- Leverage market data, analysis and category insights to identify business opportunities and enable a sustainable growth of the assigned categories
- Cultivate strategic partnerships with suppliers and employ negotiation tactics to optimize terms
- Collaborate with both external and internal stakeholders to facilitate the execution of the category plans and activities
- Assist in ad hoc projects and tasks as assigned
Do you have experience in food product development / category management?
- University degree in Business, Purchasing or Food related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail, food industry or catering services with solid experience in product development and category management metrics/ technique
- Understand local retail market and experience in trade / business negotiation
- Strong negotiation skills with good analytical mind and business acumen
- Creative, detail minded with excellent communication skills and can work independently
- Self-motivated, be able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- A good team player with strong project planning and influencing skills
- Knowledge on food safety & quality and hygiene system, e.g. HACCP, ISO22000 is an advantage
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results