7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Brand Marketing Senior Specialist / Assistant Manager
Is this your next challenge in brand marketing?
The challenge is to:
- Develop roadmap of brand activities calendar to bring the brand belief into life and to sustain top-of-mind brand awareness
- Suggest brand plan based on consumer and market insights to support business development
- Support brand campaign execution and ensure communication collaterals in line with brand strategy
Own Brand Development
- Work with internal and external parties to formulate marketing plan for designated brands
- Leveraging on the own brand product to drive brand equity and good value propositions
- Reinforce the brand personality by implementing integrated marketing communications
- Assist in the development of the store banner positioning to strengthen brand equity and translates this to excellence in execution at store level
- Partner with store design team on translating the brand strategy into suitable visual merchandising equipment, customised for various stores sizes and environments
- Execute marketing plans that help to promote brand image
Do you have experience in marketing?
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or related disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years’ marketing experience especially in brand marketing and brand equity, candidate with more experience will be considered as assistant manager
- Strong in stakeholder management, self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative, adaptable, high learning agility
- Well-organized, enjoy working in fast-paced organization
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Experienced in FMCG is an absolute advantage
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results