7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Customer Care Manager
Is this your next challenge in customer service management?
The challenge is to:
- Develop KPIs to measure the service quality, call performance and operations effectiveness
- Monitor daily operation and ensure all customer enquiries and complaints received via phone, email, letter, Facebook and government bodies are handled in an effective and professional manner
- Fully support and to handle serious and difficult customer complaint cases that escalated from the team, taking ownership of customer issues and following through with relevant department, respond to customer to offer appropriate solutions and alternative by phone or writing
- Be responsible to store accident cases, work closely with Sales & Operations Team and relevant departments to follow through cases and update data system
- Work closely with relevant departments for software upgrade and performing UAT as and when required
- Be responsible for the control of operating costs within budget
- Establish and review SOP, workflow and procedures to maintain the operations effectiveness and efficiency
- Conduct data analysis and prepare reports for management review
- Vendor and contract management
- To be responsible for recruitment, development and appraisal of team member
- Lead, coach, inspire motivate team members to achieve excellent performance and the team's target
- Handle ad hoc duties assigned by management
Do you have experience in customer service?
- Associate/Higher Diploma or above
- 5+ years of relevant experience in customer service management area
- Proficient knowledge of customer service
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in PC software applications, good at typing English & Traditional Chinese
- Self-motivated, attentive tocustomer-orientedr oriented, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and can work under pressure
- Well-organized, enjfast-paced in fast paced organization
- Experienced in FMCG or retail industry is an absolute advantage
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results