7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Senior Customer Care Officer
Is this your next challenge in Customer Services?
The challenge is to:
- To handle all kinds of customer enquiries and complaints through various channels, e.g. phone/email/letter/digital platforms
- Ensure all emails and letters are being attended and responded to customer in writing timely in a professional manner
- Follow-up customer complaints to ensure cases are settled with proper and satisfactory closure - follow through with relevant department, respond to customer to offer appropriate solutions and alternative by phone/writing
- Investigating and resolve customer complaints referred by the Group, Consumer Council, District Councilor and other government bodies
- Assist in store accident case, work closely with Sales & Operations Team and relevant department to follow through cases and update data in system
- Handle voice message and make follow up call to customer
- Assist and handle serious and difficult customer complaint cases that escalated from the team
- Record details of incoming/outgoing call in the IVRS call log system
- Record details of customer complaint/compliment cases in the weekly report
- Assist in preparing weekly reports and ad-hoc reporting
- Assist in reviewing existing workflow and procedure for continuous improvement of service levels and efficiency
- Assist in supervising the team to perform their duties to achieve the performance targets
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned
Do you have experience in handling customer enquires?
- Associate/Higher Diploma or above
- 3+ years of customer service experience
- Proficient knowledge of customer service
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Proficient in PC software applications, good at typing English & Traditional Chinese
- Self-motivated, attentive to details, customer oriented, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well-organized, enjoy working in fast paced organization
- Experienced in FMCG or retail industry is an absolute advantage
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results