7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Digital & Social Media Specialist
Is this your next challenge in Marketing?
Customer Relationship Management
- Maintain good network and amicable relationship with the media and influencers
- Assist in innovative marketing campaigns, especially events and activations that maintain brand aspiration and drive long term customer value through recognition and relationship-based initiatives
- Prepare press releases, organize events, manage shootings
- Work with internal & external parties closely on event management
- Embrace the new digital media to convey a different, innovative message to customers
- Understand the customer preferences, profiles, attitudes and expectations towards digital platforms, and leverages this knowledge to enhance and revamp better online experience
- Implement cross-channel (online & offline) Digital & CRM campaign communications aligned with guidelines and convey consistent message
- Actively drive the brand’s online presence, securing the efficiency of the communication across digital media channels
Do you have experience in Digital & Social Media Marketing?
- University degree holder with major in Communications / Language / PR & Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in related fields, general journalistic or marketing experience is beneficial
- Experience in social media platforms management is preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- High proficiency in MS Office applications and Chinese word processing
- A team player, detail-minded, independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with strong sales drive
- Fast learner, good communication and presentation skills
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results