Apply now Refer to a friend
Job no: 530096
Work type: Full time, Shift - Afternoon, Shift - Morning, Shift - Overnight
Location: Store 店舖
Job posting date:
7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
店務組長 Shift Captain
- Responsible for all daily store operations
- Assist Store Manager in daily store operations, including cost control, stock management, people management and provide training to the team
- Working Hours: 9 working hours per day (Lunch time included); 6-day per week; On shift basis (Overnight shift required)
- Working Location: Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories
- Form 3 or above
- 2 years’ experience in retail / FMCG industry
- Good spoken of Cantonese, English and Mandarin, able to read Chinese and English
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” or you are welcome to proceed to our Resourcing Centre for walk-in interview (Appointment is not required).
8/F Saxon Tower, No. 7 Cheung Shun Street, Lai Chi Kok
(Lai Chi Kok MTR exit A)
9:00am to 5:00pm (Lunch break: 12:30pm-1:30pm)
Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays
For enquiries, please WhatsApp to (852) 6657 8720 (https://wa.me/85266578720).
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results